Most of the Indians have confusion between conversion of lakhs, cores to millions and billions. Through my basic knowledge of understanding the following chart and examples will be useful.
|1 lac||0.1 million|
|10 lacs||1 million|
|1 core||10 million|
|10 cores||100 millions|
|100 cores||1 billion|
|1000 cores||10 billion|
|10000 cores||100 billion|
|100,000 lac cores||1 trillion|
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type regedit, and then click OK.
3. In the navigation pane, locate and then click the following registry key:
4. In the topic pane, right-click OOBETimer, and then click Modify.
5. Change at least one digit of this value to deactivate Windows.
Reactivate Windows and add new product key
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type the following command, and then click OK.
3. Click Yes, I want to telephone a customer service representative to activate Windows, and then click Next.
4. Click Change Product key.
5. Type the new product key in the New key boxes, and then click Update.
If you are returned to the previous window, click Remind me later, and then restart the computer.
6. Repeat steps 1 and 2 to verify that Windows is activated. You receive the following message:
Windows is already activated. Click OK to exit.
7. Click OK.
8. Install Windows XP Service Pack 1a or a later version of Windows XP.
Read the rest of this entry »
Recently i have encountered booting problems in windows xp (Home /Profesional ). Problems like ntdlr missing / boot.ini/ntoskrnl.exe / hal.dll (errors)
To recitfy these problems follow the steps below :
1. Insert Windows xp compact disc and press R
2. Press Enter : 1
3. c:\windows > cd..
4. c:\attrib -h c:\boot.ini
c:\attrib -R c:\boot.ini
c:\attrib -S c:\boot.ini
5. del boot.ini
6. bootcfg /rebuild
7. Total Identified windows installs :1
8. Add Installation to bootlist ? (YES)
9. Enter load identifier : Windows XP Home / Professional Edition
11. sure you want to write bootsector to the partition c:\y
1. Click on the Vista Start button, type regedit and press ENTER. You can also press CTRL + ESC or Windows key follow by typing regedit in the Vista Search box and press ENTER.
If you’ve not turn off or tweaking Windows Vista User Access Control, you’ll be prompted for permission to continue. Just press Continue to proceed.
2. Locate the HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Microsoft > Windows > DWM registry key on the left panel of Windows Registry box.
3. On the right panel, search and double-click the Composition key and change the value to 1. Also change the CompositionPolicy key value to 2.
4. Click on the Vista Start button, type servives.msc, and press ENTER key to bring up Windows Services box. Locate the Desktop Windows Manager Session Manager and double-click it. Click the Stop button follow by Start button to stop/start or restart the Desktop Windows Manager Session Manager service.
Alternatively, you can open a elevated-privilege Command Prompt and type net stop uxsms follow by net start uxsms, which do the same thing!
Almost done. This last step is to restart Windows Vista Home Basic, and experience the Windows Aero interface thereafter!
Check out what sort of a person are u with respect to your birth date and its numerology….
If you were born on any of these dates:
1st, 10th, 19th, 28th of any month then you are number 1.
2nd, 11th, 20th, 29th of any month then you are number 2.
3rd, 12th, 21st, 30th of any month then you are number 3.
4th, 13th, 22nd, 31st of any month then you are Number 4.
5th, 14th, 23rd of any month then you are number 5.
6th, 15th, 24th of any month then you are number 6.
7th, 16th, 25th of any month then you are number 7.
8th, 17th, 26th of any month then you are number 8.
9th, 18th, 27th of any month then you are number 9.
Recently purchased a vehicle where I was been informed by the dealer if I have any vehicle which is on my name i.e., either two wheeler or four wheeler should pay 3 % tax addition on the ex-showroom price of the vehicle. Recently government has regulated any one has more than one vehicle they are entitled to pay 3% tax. The search in the RTO office is on the name, Father Name, Address.
Be careful while buying second vehicle.
Indian Airlines – 1800 180 1407
Jet Airways – 1800 22 5522
Spice Jet – 1800 180 3333
Air India — 1800 22 7722
Kingfisher – 1800 180 0101
ABN AMRO – 1800 11 2224
Canara Bank – 1800 44 6000
Citibank – 1800 44 2265
Corporation Bank – 1800 443 555
Development Credit Bank – 1800 22 5769
HDFC Bank – 1800 227 227
ICICI Bank – 1800 333 499
ICICI Bank NRI – 1800 22 4848
IDBI Bank – 1800 11 6999
Indian Bank – 1800 425 1400
ING Vysya – 1800 44 9900
Kotak Mahindra Bank – 1800 22 6022
Lord Krishna Bank – 1800 11 2300
Punjab National Bank – 1800 122 222
State Bank of India – 1800 44 1955
Syndicate Bank – 1800 44 6655
Mahindra Scorpio – 1800 22 6006
Maruti – 1800 111 515
Tata Motors – 1800 22 5552
Windshield Experts – 1800 11 3636
Adrenalin – 1800 444 445
AMD – 1800 425 6664
Apple Computers – 1800 444 683
Canon – 1800 333 366
Cisco Systems – 1800 221 777
Compaq – HP – 1800 444 999
Data One Broadband – 1800 424 1800
Dell – 1800 444 026
Epson – 1800 44 0011
eSys – 3970 0011
Genesis Tally Academy – 1800 444 888
HCL – 1800 180 8080
IBM – 1800 443 333
Lexmark – 1800 22 4477
Marshal’s Point – 1800 33 4488
Microsoft – 1800 111 100
Microsoft Virus Update – 1901 333 334
Seagate – 1800 180 1104
Symantec – 1800 44 5533
TVS Electronics – 1800 444 566
WeP Peripherals – 1800 44 6446
Wipro – 1800 333 312
Xerox – 1800 180 1225
Zenith – 1800 222 004
Mumbai Blasts : Oberoi Trident Hotel, Taj Mahal Hotel, Nariman House……
Its a high time .. From past few years what kind of steps the government has taken to protect the citizens from terrorism. Every month we are hearing the bomb blasts either terrorist attacks or other groups. I am sharing my views here about the security measures of Indian government. We are still struggling for Independence. Before Independence all Indians used to be united and resolve the issues and today no unity only Political drama and corruption is swinging in high. We lost Pakistan from India because of bad politics. I am very petty for those who are in border either they are Pakistani or Indian. Struggling for life’s. Coming to Kashmir, people leading their life’s in danger. No solution till today.
Recently Mumbai (Bombay) was in terror and lot of them have lost their lives and everyone are scared to live in India. India has got lot of armed forces and got sophisitcated equipments, nuclear bombs and frequently launching satellites. Why all this is required for us, if they could not able to protect the citizens. Every year huge amount is budgeted for security forces…
Recent blasts caused in Mumbai, claimed that terrorists traveled from Pakistan to Mumbai via boats.. what happen to the border security either Navy or security satellites which is suppose to monitor around the clock.
Actually speaking the terrorists were killed because they are tried and not slept for more than 30 hours and above. They are well trained and equipped with good armors. Why the security forces could not able to bring in control in few hours. They have taken more than 2 days to bring the situation in control.
Why cannot Army/police either throw nitrogen gas in all floors of Taj, Narman house, Oberoi hotels so that both hosts and terrorists would have faint immediately . What happen to whose camera’s where it is capable of viewing behind the wall like X-ray. And what kind of bullet proof jackets and guns were provided to the armed forces to meet AK-47 and above ? Despite of that many officers died. It seems not been used any modern or sophisticated Equipment. We are lacking 100 years in technology.
I am regretting the government of India don’t have any security to protest the country . All this years we are leaving in understanding . No more is said to be peaceful country. The present government is unfit..
Every month bomb blasts are happening in all major places across the country. Their is no future of this country until government changes. I request all of them to get united, work as a team to protect our country and choose the right caliber person to run the government.
Please awake the government to protect the life’s of the citizens.. Mumbai used to be the pride of India after the blasts its no more.
I am mentioning some of the points where most of the apartments/residential societies are facing such problems. By implementing some rules mentioned below may get solve. Try it and give me feedback.
1. Any Functions/Parties to be organized in the parking Area/Terrors by the residents, should be informed to the Association and to the flats by issuing curricular and displaying the same on the Notice Board. Electricity, Lift maintenance, water and cleaning charges of Rs……/- will be collected per day. This should be informed one week on a prior to the function/party. Apart from other expenses, premises are charged at a minimal amount of Rs…../- i.e. Total Expenses of Rs……/- per day. This amount can be used as corpus fund.
2. Vacating or New occupation in apartment should pay Rs…/- towards maintenance expenses of the lift, Electricity and cleaning, because the lift will be used during the house shifting and this amount is compulsory. Vacating or New occupants should also inform to the association on prior basis because of security reasons. Owners of the flats should take the initiative to inform to the association
3. All the expenses involved during the month will be displayed on the notice board including those who have not paid the maintenance charges with the arrears. Note: For any repairs, the association can take a decision upto Rs…../- in the event of the amount exceeding Rs……/- curricular for the same will be issued and subsequent meeting organized if majority acceptance is not met. Read the rest of this entry »
Welcome to Kamal Namburi's Blog. This website was created to record my experiences and share my moments of laughter by giving you entertaining information. Smell-The-Taste is my world where you can acquire experience by absorbing information from the website which you may know but not tasted the flavor before.